UCSF’s Fitness Center is having a free Open House for a week (only for adults).
Validated parking and Group Fitness classes aren’t included, and towel and lock rental available for small fee.
Here are the details:
Fitness in your neighborhood! UCSF Fitness & Recreation Open House, May 6 – 14, 2013.
Come work out for FREE at UCSF Fitness & Recreation Centers. Friends and family welcome. (Must be 18 or over.) Join by May 14 and pay no enrollment fee. Save $50-150!
- Cardio & strength machines
- 70+ Group fitness classes weekly*
- Free weights
- Swimming pool(s)
- Squash & racquetball courts
- Basketball court
- Pilates studio
- Locker rooms
- Towel service
- Access to Mission Bay location
Senior 60+ discount available
Mon-Fri: 5:30am – 10:00pm,
Sat & Sun: 7:30am – 8:00pm
New member enrollment hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am-7:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am-1:00 pm, 2:30-5:30 pm
For more info, contact Member Services, 415.476.0348
Address: UCSF Millberry Fitness & Recreation Center, 500 Parnassus Avenue, level B1
* Validated parking and Group Fitness classes not included during Open House. Towel and lock rental available for small fee.