What’s Planned for Inner Sunset Fourth Friday, 24 Aug 2012
Just down the hill from us: Inner Sunset Fourth Fridays!
Enjoy specials, art exhibits, refreshments, and more from local businesses every fourth Friday of the month, from 6-9pm.
On August 24th, some of the fun things to discover include:
- live music from The Blind Willies starting at 6pm on 9th Ave;
- photography by local Steve Kane at Pearl Gallery on Irving;
- and live chalk art in front of Urban Bazaar on 9th Ave.
Head down to the 9th & Irving intersection and pick up a map of the businesses that are participating at any of the following locations:
- Urban Bazaar- 1371 9th Ave.;
- Pearl Gallery- 839 Irving St;
- Blackthorn- 834 Irving St.;
- Park Smile- 1244 9th Ave.
All venues, except 21+ only establishments, are family friendly.